HUM Nutrition Review
Updated: Jan 17, 2020
FYI: I don't sponsor, or get discounts...I just like to share what I love!
I found this company through Instagram some months back, and finally decided to buy some B12 for myself (after months of wondering if it is what my body needed).
Why I Ordered
I've been vegan/vegetarian for years,
and didn't realize that the reason my body felt fatigued
some days was because I needed some B12
(an essential component you don't get enough of when you don't eat meat)
Why I Love Them
• I signed up for their subscription...about $10/month and they just send them over to me!
• I feel more clear with these vitamins in my daily routine.
(There are some days I feel sluggish at the end of my nights and realize that I had forgotten my B12.)
• And only after about 3 months of using it, I can definitely tell a difference!
And bonus...they send really cute add ins every month.
I've gotten packets of Mint seeds (LOVE)
and this month they sent me not 1...not 2...but 3 free packets of their Raw Beauty!
I have always been hesitant when it comes to powders, but all of these ingredients check out to me!
These are definitely products you have to use every day in routine to notice the difference, but that is life! Healthy skin & bodies don't come overnight, and I'm ok with that!
Why YOU Should Order
• You are looking to switch up your nutrition routine and want some more nutrients added to your smoothies (get the Raw Beauty Powder for sure!)
• You are vegan and looking for a b12 boost
• You want to cleanse or go on a healthy detox without starving yourself
• You are looking for more ways to nourish you skin and hair
Check out my quick review on this elixir
(and find out what my 4 year old thinks as she bombs my video!)